On the missing platforms the binaries didn't build, mostly because our gcc
fails to build. Sage alone should still build. I'm looking at upgrading our
gcc package...

I'm fine with fewer 32-bit buildbots but we should have some for testing
coverage. E.g. only Debian 32-bit, but not Ubuntu. 32-bit is definitely on
the way out but my guess would be that Debian is going to be the last
distro to drop support...

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sage-release/e46290b4-1373-4ff3-8521-94f74b11f431%40googlegroups.com.