I get this error on Linux virtual box running

lsb_release -a
LSB Version:    n/a
Distributor ID:    ManjaroLinux
Release:    22.0.0
Codename:    Sikaris

After extracting the gzip file, these are the commands I did

unset SAGE_ROOT
 unset SAGE_LOCAL
 export GIAC=/usr/local/bin/giac
export MAXIMA=/usr/local/bin/maxima
./configure --with-system-python=no
make

At the end I see

-------------
sagemath_doc_html-none]   File
"/home/me/TMP/sage-9.8.rc0/src/sage_docbuild/sphinxbuild.py", line 263, in
raise_errors
[sagemath_doc_html-none]     raise OSError(self._error)
[sagemath_doc_html-none] OSError:
/home/me/TMP/sage-9.8.rc0/src/sage/manifolds/chart.py:docstring of
sage.manifolds.chart.RealChart.plot:104: WARNING: Exception occurred in
plotting chart-1
[sagemath_doc_html-none]
[sagemath_doc_html-none]     Note: incremental documentation builds
sometimes cause spurious
[sagemath_doc_html-none]     error messages. To be certain that these are
real errors, run
[sagemath_doc_html-none]     "make doc-clean doc-uninstall" first and try
again.
[sagemath_doc_html-none] make[6]: *** [Makefile:28:
doc-inventory--reference-manifolds] Error 1
[sagemath_doc_html-none] make[5]: *** [Makefile:45:
doc-inventory-reference] Error 2
make[4]: *** [Makefile:3262: sagemath_doc_html-SAGE_DOCS-no-deps] Error 2
make[3]: *** [Makefile:3262:
/home/me/TMP/sage-9.8.rc0/local/var/lib/sage/installed/sagemath_doc_html-none]
Error 2
make[2]: *** [Makefile:2766: all-start] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/me/TMP/sage-9.8.rc0/build/make'

real    71m30.833s
user    103m7.355s
sys    5m48.306s
Error building Sage.

The following package(s) may have failed to build (not necessarily
during this run of 'make all-start'):

It is safe to delete any log files and build directories, but they
contain information that is helpful for debugging build problems.
WARNING: If you now run 'make' again, the build directory of the
same version of the package will, by default, be deleted. Set the
environment variable SAGE_KEEP_BUILT_SPKGS=yes to prevent this.

The following folder <https://12000.org/tmp/sagemath_logs/> contains
config.log and install.log files

Thank you
--Nasser