> Van: Simon Cooke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Aan: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Onderwerp: Re: I'm new here.
> Datum: Sunday, August 30, 1998 5:44

> >There is BDOS, which seems from what I've heard, to be good is some
> >respects
> >but fails because it does not allow you to use the hard drive as one
> space.
>
> But what it loses in that, it gains in the fact that it uses existing
> commands instead of CALL's.

And that is what makes Bdos better as Hdos, Easy to use (only a few new
tricks to learn). And in combination with the ATOM it is just worth every
penny (except you don't pay a single penny).

And the fact that it uses RECORDS does not bother the people who are using
it to much or am i wrong? Its a bit strange first but you get used to it.

 --
Robert van der Veeke, aka RJV Graphics
[EMAIL PROTECTED]