> Van: Paul Walker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Aan: sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no
> Onderwerp: Re: Manual
> Datum: donderdag, mei 27, 1999 12:04

> Yes, but using Opera is something akin to self-flagellation.

Mmmmmhh ... ^_^

But seriously, I love those buttons wich switch colors to standard ones and
remove backgrounds. Or with one click you switch off all the images, quite
usefull when someone has more than 750k worth of pictures on his frontpage.

Opera is a small, rather fast and simple browser and nothing more, that is
what i like about it.

To move back on a sort of Sam related topic, Martijn has finished another
version of his Spectrum emulator (you know harddisc, CD-rom etc.), and has
made a Atom-compatible version of Stefan Drissens mod-player wich i am
currently testing. And we started somehow working on a rather naughty demo
:)

I should put those on my soon (that could take another month or two) to be
announced new website, really :)

--
Robert van der Veeke, aka RJV Graphics
[EMAIL PROTECTED]