You know that mayhem will open a few new possibilities ;)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Thomas Harte
Sent: 10 April 2008 00:00
To: Adrian
Subject: Re: Attempts at 3d on the Sam?

I don't see how a Freescape-style engine for the Sam is technically
unrealistic. Please elaborate.

On 9 Apr 2008, at 22:19, Aleš Keprt wrote:
> Guys, please be realistic. 3D on Sam sucks.
> /---
> Aley

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Harte" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

APB Computer Services Ltd. Registered Address: 3 Springfield, Trevadlock,
Congdons Shop, Launceston, Cornwall, PL15 7PW.  Registration Number: 4942193.
V.A.T. No: 826 0005 70

this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are