We don't need to talk endlessly about it, do we?
We have the program done, including graphics and music. I also added a tiny text scroller and now I need to write some text to put there. :-) The size of whole program is approx. 50 KB (unpacked), including the AY8910 emulator for music.
A.

-----Původní zpráva----- From: Balor Price
Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2012 8:27 PM
To: sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no
Subject: Re: Nyan Cat

Ha!  Not too many takers all at once eh?  I'm thinking about it...  If
it was an online demo party I'm not sure we could all get the time
together, but I'm willing to try.

Howard

On 12/05/2012 01:39, Adrian Brown wrote:
Ok, so who is looking at Nyan cat, I reckon if I wasn't clever and said
it was 512kb only it would take about 2 hours, to be clever on a 256kb
sam it would take about 3-4. ;)

Mgr. Aleš Keprt, Ph.D.
private: a...@keprt.cz, www.keprt.cz
office: Moravian College / Moravská vysoká škola Olomouc, ales.ke...@mvso.cz