Out of interest, did that HDMl converter work in the end?  I have tried
several over the years and none have been able to lock onto a SAM SCART
output.  They were less sophisticated models by the looks of it though.  I
still use an old TV, but I think it's on it's way out!

Regards,

   Steve

--
Steve Longhurst