Follow-up Comment #11, task #15348 (project administration):

I'm learning from you and I'm thankful for that.

> In README.txt, the copyright note refers to AUTHORS; this
> is too easy to get wrong when AUTHORS is edited.  I'd
> suggest writing down the actual authors instead.

Is there a way that we declare all the contributors (including
those in the future) as writers/copyright holders of some files?
It is not important to us who the exact authors of some files are.

We may add new names to AUTHORS but no name will be removed.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15348>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/