Ok, here you go:
https://github.com/savonet/liquidsoap/releases/download/win32-port/liquidsoap-1.3.3-beta4-spacetime-win64.zip

You should start this version this way:
% OCAML_SPACETIME_INTERVAL=1000 liquidsoap.exe <...>

Each run that will give you a file spacetime-<pid> where pid is the
process's id. Once you've observed the memory leak, grab the corresponding
spacetime-* file and send it my way.

More details about spacetime here:
https://blog.janestreet.com/a-brief-trip-through-spacetime/

Thanks!