Hi Sam, Do not replace 'mysql' database, just add users you need.
Thanks, Nick On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 8:18 PM, Sam<[email protected]> wrote: > > Hi Nickolas, > > Thanks for the help. I did lose some data but at least I can start > restoring it now. > I do not remember deleting any user. I just took the mysql dump and > put it on cloud mysql. > > > On Jun 11, 4:33 pm, Nickolas Toursky <[email protected]> wrote: >> Hi Sam, >> >> You have deleted 'debian-sys-maint' user which is necessary for >> creating MySQL snapshots. >> I've restored this user for you and MySQL instance finished >> initializing just fine. >> >> Nick >> >> >> >> On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 6:13 PM, Sam<[email protected]> wrote: >> >> > Hi Nickolas, >> >> > It is running again with the same problem >> > I can not restart mysqllvm. >> >> > On Jun 11, 4:02 pm, Nickolas Toursky <[email protected]> wrote: >> >> Hi Sam, >> >> >> This farm is terminated now so we cannot check what caused snapshot >> >> creation failure. >> >> >> Nick >> >> >> On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 5:49 PM, Sam<[email protected]> wrote: >> >> >> > I am trying to restart my farm and consistently getting these errors. >> >> > I am unable to start the mysql . >> >> >> > Jun 11, 2009 09:46:15 >> >> > Error routesc4techcouk i-995350ed/instance-up.sh /usr/local/aws/bin/ >> >> > mysql-init.sh failed. Exiting. >> >> >> > Jun 11, 2009 09:46:15 Error routesc4techcouk i-995350ed/mysql-init.sh >> >> > Failed to bundle MySQL data. Jun 11, 2009 09:46:13 Error >> >> > routesc4techcouk i-995350ed/mysql-init.sh Snapshot creation failed! >> >> >> > Can someone help me please? > > > --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "scalr-discuss" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/scalr-discuss?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
