Ok, there is a first package for scid 3.6.20.

Download the package for your distribution under

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/dsteuer

You can use the search facilities on
http://software.opensuse.org/search , too.

Crafty only compiles for x86 (it's in the makefile).
I may try to improve on this. The x86_64 packages that
got built accidentally
had a precompiled binary of crafty added to the sources.

Probably I'll split scid and the engines in different packages.
What do you think?  Phalanx exists as OpenSuSe package, so that
could be used.

Next step will be a compile of 3.6.21rc .

Any feedback appreciated. Status of the package
is "works for me here" ;-), so tell me if anything goes wrong for you.

have fun!

Detlef