Yeah - we should be able to do better than the current material in the
gameinfo.
eg "Material: 23-22:+1"
The total material(s) are not really consequential imho.
I'll have a think about it and make a change sometime.

Probably just make it  "Material: +4" or something and make it always on.
Also, i've made an effort to make the tabs/info-positions in that gameinfo
line not jump around,
Enabling the Material info... they all jump around again, so i'll look at
this too.
(I have some holidays next week).
Cheers