On 04/05/2016 03:53 PM, Akemi Yagi wrote:
On Tue, Apr 5, 2016 at 3:34 PM, Yasha Karant <ykar...@csusb.edu <mailto:ykar...@csusb.edu>> wrote:

    On 04/05/2016 09:37 AM, Akemi Yagi wrote:

    Let's make peace here, shall we?

    Akemi
    Although you are correct that you seriously did misunderstand what
    I posted, Yasha Karant

Yasha,

Not that it matters much, but I just wanted to clarify the misunderstanding on your part ... I'm not the person who misunderstood what you posted. I am only a commentator in this thread.

Akemi

Sorry Akemi,

English no longer has a thou (singular) and a you (plural or a group). My intention only was the plural in that it evidently was misunderstood by an ELRepo "person" who seemed to be representing some generalized ELRepo view, but I never suggested it was you (singular).

As is clear, ELRepo "people" do post and provide assistance (not always solutions) on this SL llist; again, do any EPEL "people"? I know that you are ELRepo (good work), not EPEL. I also know how much time and effort can be involved in porting from source a package designed for one environment to another -- I have done this, as have some of the students in our research group, often a merry chase due to inconsistencies even when both the source and target environments are supposed to be conforming to the same "standards".

Yasha