Here's something to reminence about given the subjec matter..if I
remember correctly, on Babylon 5 there was the episode with the black
guy who was a mutant that was hyper-evolving. He was on the run with
white girl, and when he was trapped, I belive he changed one of the
security guards to atomized molecules and then [he] the black guy
evolved to the point where he bacame one with the univese...correct e

--- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, "Keith Johnson"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/FXrMlA/dnQLAA/Zx0JAA/LRMolB/TM