--- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Capoeria is the fighting style Wesley Snipes uses a great deal in
the "Blade" movies. Not purely, of course, but it's an influence.

I'm aware of his movies (when he draws the line in blood with his
sword in the first Blade is one of my all-time favorite movie
moments!).  Snipes uses *some* movements from Capoeira blended with
other Asian martial art styles.  I call it "Snipe-oeira" for want of a
better term :P but the movements aren't clear enough that I could
point to them for someone who has never seen nor played Capoeira and
say "this" is Capoeira.  I, and other practicioners, can see em,
though :)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/LRMolB/TM