role
in the comic's past).

-GTw

In a message dated 11/4/08 10:35:27 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> But *how* do they know that Howard couldn't handle the role? They never
> gave him a chance. I love Cheadle's work, top to bottom, but he's a dramatic
> actor. I can't see him fitting into what is primarily an action movie.
>

> ---------[ Received Mail Content ]----------
Subject : Re: [scifinoir2] Re: Ironman: Why They Say Terrance Howard was
Fired
Date : Tue, 4 Nov 2008 03:47:45 EST
>From : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To : scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com

I don't know. But I think he can do it. Especially after seeing him in
that movie were he plays a CIA counter-agent. Still after reading the article
does this mean that Rhodes will have a bigger role in the film now that they
fell they have an actor that can handle it. Or will we barely see him in IM2
no matter who plays him because of this.

-GTW

Plan your next getaway with AOL Travel.  Check out Today's Hot
5 Travel Deals!