I totally agree with you.    I look forward to him in this part.  I enjoy
pretty much all of his work..Even in movies I did not like.

From: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2008 9:35 PM
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Re: Ironman: Why They Say Terrance Howard was
Fired

IMO Cheadle was the one that almost saved Mission to Mars as he and the
Sinses were the only characters I cared about in the film.

-GTW

In a message dated 11/4/08 6:17:48 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Means that I have to break my promise to myself and catch "Traitor" when
it's out on DVD. Since I did like the previews, I'll bite the bullet. I
already see your meaning re: :Mission To Mars".

Fired