To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
From: keithbjohn...@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 04:28:24 +0000
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Re: Rotten Tomatoes Picks Worst Movies of the Last
Decade

Well, they discussed that, and I think one man's unwatchable is another man's
high camp. Like I said, I think George reviewed "Catwoman" when he was in
Britain, and thought it was camp fun. I found it to be some of the worst trash
ever put on celluloid.
Let me check the list again, 'cause I could swear "Catwoman" was on it.