At this point I think that the series has too many issues. They have turned
Sylar into a repented "hero" with a dark past. Claire has outed herself to
the world and now they run the risk of falling into that strange void of no
where to go from here.

They left a few holes in the plot that they never really explained. Its just
a mess. Do they deserve a renewal? I dunno.