From: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:scifino...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of Mr. Worf
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2010 1:46 AM
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] 'Heroes' Never Recovered From Its First Break

At this point I think that the series has too many issues. They have turned
Sylar into a repented "hero" with a dark past. Claire has outed herself to the
world and now they run the risk of falling into that strange void of no where
to go from here.

They left a few holes in the plot that they never really explained. Its just a
mess. Do they deserve a renewal? I dunno.

On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 1:23 AM, Tracey de Morsella