I messaged them and also tasks Thomas Fan with working with Microsoft to set up azure pipelines.

On 2/20/19 12:12 PM, Guillaume Lemaître wrote:
@Andy You were the one contacting Travis.

On Wed, 20 Feb 2019 at 17:23, Andreas Mueller <t3k...@gmail.com <mailto:t3k...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Thanks for bringing that up.
    Did I email travis last time?

    We should also follow up with Microsoft as they promised unlimited
    builds...

    On 2/20/19 3:48 AM, Alexandre Gramfort wrote:
    > we should also see if we can have a lot of CI machines for the 5
    days
    > as it's always the blocker to move fast during 1 week.
    >
    > my 2c
    > Alex
    >
    > On Wed, Feb 20, 2019 at 7:35 AM Roman Yurchak via scikit-learn
    > <scikit-learn@python.org <mailto:scikit-learn@python.org>> wrote:
    >> Thanks for putting the draft schedule together!
    >>
    >> Personally I will be there 3 days out of 5 and wouldn't want to
    miss the
    >> discussion on euclidean distance issues. Maybe we could adjust the
    >> schedule during the sprint (say on Tuesday) based on people's
    interest
    >> and availability? That might be easier than trying to figure it
    out for
    >> 29 participants over email..
    >>
    >> Also IMO it would makes sense to have some discussions (that
    are not
    >> that controversial or about high level API but still useful)
    earlier

https://github.com/scikit-learn/scikit-learn/wiki/Upcoming-events#technical-discussions-schedule

    >>>      it's obviously somewhat opinionated ;)
    >>>      Happy to reprioritize.
    >>>      Basically I wouldn't like to miss any of the big API
    discussions
    >>>      because coming late to the party.
    >>>
    >>>      The two things on (grid?) searches are somewhat related:
    one is
    >>>      about specifying search-spaces, the other about executing
    a given
    >>>      search space efficiently. They probably warrant separate
    discussions.

    >>>      I haven't added plotting or sample props on it, which are
    maybe two
    >>>      other discussion points.
    >>>      I tried to cover most controversial things from the roadmap.
    >>>
    >>>      Not sure if discussing the schedule via the mailing list
    is the best
    >>>      way? Don't want to create even more traffic than I
    already am ;)

    I think