Manta (SciTE) wrote:
> While we're discussing this dialog, could you please help explain the
> "Search only in this style" option. I am excited, as I think (hope) it
> means I can search within lexer-defined strings, integers, constructs,
> function names, variable names, etc. Is this true? How does it work 
> (i.e. what are the style numbers for say C/C++)? If it were possible to
> search for e.g. "timer" within variable names while ignoring "timer"
> within strings, I would jump up and down in fits of happiness.

Yes, that's exactly the purpose of this option. You can find the
numbers in *.properties, e.g. "Double quoted string" in C++ has number
6. Style under the cursor should be filled by default so it's quite
easy to search for e.g. variables - put a cursor on a variable and
check the option - only variables will be searched then.

Jakub Vrana


_______________________________________________
Scite-interest mailing list
[email protected]
http://mailman.lyra.org/mailman/listinfo/scite-interest

Reply via email to