Jack,

I'm the one who asked where I might find the Tonic Sol-Fa book. I would
be quite happy to either pay you for the book or figure out some
reasonable trade. You can contact me privately at [EMAIL PROTECTED], if
you want to pursue this. Thanks very much. I'm in the U.S., by the way.

Rudy Ramsey

==================
Who asked this?

>> Where might I find a real explanation of the Tonic Sol-Fa system?

because I've now got another copy of the book I mentioned:

> John Curwen: "The Standard Course of Lessons and Exercises in the
> Tonic Sol-Fa Method", pub. J. Curwen & Sons, London & Philadelphia,
> 1858.  I have the seventh edition, "Re-written, 1901".

picked up from the annual Christian Aid secondhand booksale in Edinburgh
for 50p (or rather, it's the 1900 edition, not very different).  It's in
fairly good condition, quality paper, no obvious sputum stains.  It
would cost about five pounds to pack and post to the US or Australia (I
think the person asking was in one or the other).

Maybe we can arrange a swap for something.