VERY TRUE    ...       =)

<< I've always considered punk and hip hop to be very similar. The both
involve music that inspires a whole movement and lifestyle. They are both (if
they are thoughtful and meaningful) very political and smart. Both movements
also seek to make changes in society, while society as a whole has considered
the music to be threatening.....maybe i'm an asshole