[Touch-packages] [Bug 1950193] Re: libqt5svg5 affected by CVE-2021-38593

2021-12-07 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
> Anything I can do now to help this arrive in 20.04? No, I just need to find some free time again. Thanks for reminding me. ** Also affects: qtbase-opensource-src (Ubuntu Focal) Importance: Undecided Status: New -- You received this bug notification because you are a member of

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1950193] Re: libqt5svg5 affected by CVE-2021-38593

2021-11-27 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
** Package changed: qtsvg-opensource-src (Ubuntu) => qtbase-opensource- src (Ubuntu) ** Changed in: qtbase-opensource-src (Ubuntu) Status: Confirmed => In Progress ** Changed in: qtbase-opensource-src (Ubuntu) Assignee: (unassigned) => Dmitry Shachnev (mitya57) -- You

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1951470] Re: webkit javascript segmentation fault

2021-11-27 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
packages (Dmitry Shachnev) is going to add this to the Debian package, too. * This issue affects Ubuntu jammy, impish, hirsute and focal - SRUs are ongoing. * The issue does not occur with the very latest upstream version anymore, and was fixed in a similar way as part

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1946595] Re: indicator-applet-complete clock occasionally shows UTC

2021-10-10 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
Standalone is not indicator, it's mate-panel's built-in clock applet. -- You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to indicator-datetime in Ubuntu. https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1946595 Title: indicator-applet-complete

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1946595] Re: indicator-applet-complete clock occasionally shows UTC

2021-10-10 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
The applet just shows what the actual indicator provides, so reassigning to indicator-datetime. ** Package changed: indicator-applet (Ubuntu) => indicator-datetime (Ubuntu) -- You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1933669] Re: qt3d5-dev - cmake support missing for Qt3D Animation

2021-06-25 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
*** This bug is a duplicate of bug 1878233 *** https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1878233 Unfortunately these files are only available in newer Ubuntu versions (≥ 20.10). See bug 1878233 for details. ** This bug has been marked a duplicate of bug 1878233 Unable to locate package/Headers

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1920130] Re: System icons missing in kubuntu 21.04

2021-06-12 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
I have performed the verification following the Test Plan. The full log is attached. Relevant part: The following packages will be REMOVED: qt5-default The following NEW packages will be installed: gcc-11-base libboost-iostreams1.74.0 libcap2 libisl23 libmd0 libperl5.32 libxrender1

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1857824] Re: kmimetypefinder5 misidentifies mimetype of python files containing certain strings

2021-05-30 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
The fix should land in Impish (21.10) very soon: https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/qtbase-opensource-src/5.15.2+dfsg-6. Do you also want a fix for Hirsute (21.04)? If yes, you can help me by filling the SRU template in the description (see

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1920130] Re: System icons missing in kubuntu 21.04

2021-05-30 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
** Description changed: + [Impact] + + This affects Groovy → Hirsute upgrades for users who had qt5-default + package installed. + + For these users, apt could replace libqt5gui5 with libqt5gui5-gles, + which is not suitable for most desktop systems and can result in all + kinds of broken UI

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1920130] Re: System icons missing in kubuntu 21.04

2021-05-28 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
As it turns out, this also needs a change in qtbase-opensource-src. Change in -gles is not enough: https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2021/05/msg00076.html https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2021/05/msg00150.html ** Also affects: qtbase-opensource-src (Ubuntu) Importance: Undecided

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1857824] Re: kmimetypefinder5 misidentifies mimetype of python files containing certain strings

2021-05-18 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
Thank you for the links! ** Changed in: qtbase-opensource-src (Ubuntu) Status: New => In Progress ** Changed in: qtbase-opensource-src (Ubuntu) Assignee: (unassigned) => Dmitry Shachnev (mitya57) -- You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Touch

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1857824] Re: kmimetypefinder5 misidentifies mimetype of python files containing certain strings

2021-05-18 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
Qt actually prefers system copy from shared-mime-info if it's available. Here is the code for 5.12.8 (used in Ubuntu 20.04): https://code.qt.io/cgit/qt/qtbase.git/tree/src/corelib/mimetypes/qmimedatabase.cpp?h=5.12.8#n99 The internal copy (":/qt-project.org/qmime") is only used when the system

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1920130] Re: System icons missing in kubuntu 21.04

2021-05-14 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
Hi Owen, Thanks a lot for sharing the log. Indeed, qt5-default seems to be the cause of this bug. In https://bugs.debian.org/cgi- bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=976389#15 I explained in more detail my understanding of why this is happening. The fix should land in Impish (development release) in a few

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1926802] Re: qt5-default package is missed in 21.04

2021-04-30 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
Qt 4 was removed, Qt 5 is now default, so that package is no longer needed. ** Changed in: qtbase-opensource-src (Ubuntu) Status: New => Invalid -- You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to qtbase-opensource-src in

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1850814] Re: Copy & Paste is broken in QT apps after 50 days uptime

2021-04-28 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
This bug is fixed in Qt 5.12.3 and newer. The current LTS version, Ubuntu 20.04, has Qt 5.12.8. So this bug is already fixed for some time. Unfortunately I don't have time to support older releases like 18.04. ** Changed in: qtbase-opensource-src (Ubuntu) Status: Confirmed => Fix Released

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1926373] Re: Missing header files for Qt3DExtras:

2021-04-28 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
*** This bug is a duplicate of bug 1878233 *** https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1878233 This is fixed in Ubuntu 20.10 (Groovy) and newer versions. Unfortunately it is not possible to fix this for 20.04 (Focal) because the change does not meet the stable update criteria. ** This bug has been

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1920130] Re: System icons missing in kubuntu 21.04

2021-04-02 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
@poet_imp Thanks for the logs! Unfortunately, these are only the latest logs and they don't explain what happened when you upgraded Ubuntu. Maybe you can attach the historical logs from /var/log/apt too? They have names like history.log.*.gz and term.log.*.gz. If you upgraded recently, then I

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1920130] Re: System icons missing in kubuntu 21.04

2021-03-23 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
Hi! I am the Qt maintainer here. The fix mentioned in https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source /qtdeclarative-opensource-src/+bug/1920130/comments/4 is the correct one. libqt5quick5-gles is not intended for general use, it should be only installed on OpenGL ES capable hardware. However, I

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1896405] Re: Cannot install libglib2.0-dev on ubuntu 20.04.1

2020-09-21 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
** Package changed: gnome-panel (Ubuntu) => glib2.0 (Ubuntu) -- You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to glib2.0 in Ubuntu. https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1896405 Title: Cannot install libglib2.0-dev on ubuntu

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1895349] Re: Sync libgweather 3.36.1-1 (main) from Debian unstable (main)

2020-09-13 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
This bug was fixed in the package libgweather - 3.36.1-1 Sponsored for Amr Ibrahim (amribrahim1987) --- libgweather (3.36.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium * Team upload * New upstream release - This version works around the unavailability of the NOAA weather services by

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1890170] Re: ImportError libstdc++.so.6 cannot allocate memory after importing PyQt5.Qt PyQt5.QtCore and cv2

2020-08-04 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
** Tags added: regression-update -- You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to opencv in Ubuntu. https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1890170 Title: ImportError libstdc++.so.6 cannot allocate memory after importing PyQt5.Qt

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1887959] Re: Unable to upgrade several qt5 packages (libqt5gui5, …)

2020-07-18 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
The correct metadata here is Breaks, and it is already present, see https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/qt/qtbase/commit/78c0aa9db8684a1a. Apt didn't remove Qt 4 because you had some packages depending on it. -- You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Touch seeded

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1887959] Re: Unable to upgrade several qt5 packages (libqt5gui5, …)

2020-07-18 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
That is correct behavior. You had many Qt 4 packages installed, however Qt 4 was removed from Ubuntu, and it conflicts with the latest version of Qt 5. So you need to remove Qt 4 in order to upgrade Qt 5. ** Changed in: qtbase-opensource-src (Ubuntu) Status: New => Invalid -- You

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1887959] Re: Unable to upgrade several qt5 packages (libqt5gui5, …)

2020-07-17 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
What happens when you try to "apt install libqt5core5a"? -- You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to qtbase-opensource-src in Ubuntu. https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1887959 Title: Unable to upgrade several qt5

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1878233] Re: Unable to locate package/Headers missing

2020-06-13 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
It is too late to include any warning for Ubuntu 20.04. Maybe I could add it to the package description if there were other important bugs to fix in a stable release update, but there are no such bugs yet. -- You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Touch seeded

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1878233] Re: Unable to locate package/Headers missing

2020-06-06 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
Yes. The official documentation for Qt 3D Extras (https://doc.qt.io/qt-5 /qt3dextras-module.html) says: "This module is under development and is subject to change." We decided not to include headers for this module until it becomes stable. We made an exception for Qt 5.14 packages because the

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1882249] Re: Qt3DQuickExtras headers are never packaged

2020-06-05 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
*** This bug is a duplicate of bug 1878233 *** https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1878233 Yes, as you say it is present in Groovy, however we did not include it before because this module is a technical preview and not declared stable by upstream. See

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1874487] Re: [crash][always] Gwenview crashes when dragging displayed image

2020-05-26 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
Ubuntu 20.04 LTS has Qt 5.12.8, so I am marking this as fixed. ** Changed in: qtbase-opensource-src (Ubuntu) Status: New => Fix Released -- You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to qtbase-opensource-src in Ubuntu.

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1878233] Re: Unable to locate package/Headers missing

2020-05-19 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
This is now fixed in Qt 5.14 packages in groovy-proposed. Unfortunately, this will not be fixed in Ubuntu 20.04 LTS (focal) because it does not meet the Stable Release Update criteria. If you want to use this API in focal, I suggest you to use locally built Qt or create a PPA. ** Changed in:

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1875317] Re: Unable to launch the application by its desktop icon copied from Applications menu

2020-04-27 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
** No longer affects: ubuntu-meta (Ubuntu) ** No longer affects: gnome-panel (Ubuntu) -- You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-meta in Ubuntu. https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1875317 Title: Unable to launch

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1869765] Re: Problems dealing with Java Script promise in HTML

2020-04-01 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
** Changed in: qtwebkit-opensource-src (Ubuntu) Status: New => Invalid -- You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to qtwebkit-opensource-src in Ubuntu. https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1869765 Title: Problems

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1869765] Re: Problems dealing with Java Script promise in HTML

2020-03-31 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
Will you mind if I close this bug then? -- You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to qtwebkit-opensource-src in Ubuntu. https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1869765 Title: Problems dealing with Java Script promise in HTML

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1869765] Re: Problems dealing with Java Script promise in HTML

2020-03-30 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
Hi! WebKit is a complicated codebase, so I don’t think I can help you here. You may get some luck if you report this on https://github.com/qtwebkit/qtwebkit/issues. Though, 5.212 series is based on a very old WebKit version, not sure if the author wants to fix any bugs there (he usually

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1866571] Re: Sync acl 2.2.53-6 (main) from Debian unstable (main)

2020-03-09 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
This bug was fixed in the package acl - 2.2.53-6 Sponsored for Logan Rosen (logan) --- acl (2.2.53-6) unstable; urgency=medium * Redirect stderr to stdout globally in autopkgtests instead of doing that per command. * Enable set -x and -u in autopkgtests. * Add support for

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1866570] Re: Sync alsa-lib 1.2.2-2.1 (main) from Debian unstable (main)

2020-03-09 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
This bug was fixed in the package alsa-lib - 1.2.2-2.1 Sponsored for Logan Rosen (logan) --- alsa-lib (1.2.2-2.1) unstable; urgency=medium [ Matthias Klose ] * Non-maintainer upload. [ Sebastien Bacher ] * debian/patches/python3.8.diff: - fix the build with python 3.8

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1848784] Re: Crash in Qt 5.12.2

2020-02-15 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
Fixed in eoan by https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/qtbase-opensource- src/5.12.4+dfsg-4ubuntu1.1. disco has reached end of life on 2020-01-18, so this won't be fixed there. ** Changed in: qtbase-opensource-src (Ubuntu Eoan) Status: New => Fix Released ** Changed in:

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1853768] Re: Qt apps, like kid3-qt, which uses legacy icons "document-*.png", show them as normal document icon under Yaru theme

2020-02-07 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
In Focal this is now fixed in yaru-theme 20.04.1. ** No longer affects: qtbase-opensource-src (Ubuntu) ** Also affects: yaru-theme (Ubuntu Eoan) Importance: Undecided Status: New ** Changed in: yaru-theme (Ubuntu) Status: Confirmed => Fix Released -- You received this bug

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1862344] [NEW] Please switch from python-windowmocker to python3-windowmocker

2020-02-07 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
Public bug reported: The dependency of python3-autopilot-tests should be updated from python- windowmocker to python3-windowmocker. In the code, window-mocker should be probably replaced with window- mocker3, as python3-windowmocker ships /usr/bin/window-mocker3. ** Affects: autopilot (Ubuntu)

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1858141] Re: "Advanced" tab is missing from Print dialog in Qt5 applications

2020-01-03 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
Thank you for filing this bug and adding the required SRU information. But I have to reject it: Actually, that patch is just the tip of the iceberg. It does not apply cleanly unless you backport many other patches. If you look at OpenSUSE, they have added 11 patches related to printing dialog

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1853768] Re: Qt apps, like kid3-qt, which uses legacy icons "document-*.png", show them as normal document icon under Yaru theme

2019-12-24 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
When an icon is missing (e.g. document-open), Qt first falls back to splitting the name by dashes and taking the first part of it (document). Only then it falls back to parent icon themes (Yaru → Humanity). So for all document-* icons it uses document.png from MimeTypes context. Doing it vice

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1846821] Re: Qt print dialog has wrong default page size

2019-11-27 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
I have retried the tests, and now the only failing one is pinentry. But it has passed only once, and that was by accident. Please ignore it: http://autopkgtest.ubuntu.com/packages/p/pinentry/bionic/amd64 ** Tags removed: verification-needed ** Tags added: verification-done -- You received this

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1848784] Re: Crash in Qt 5.12.2

2019-11-03 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
Focal now has Qt 5.12.5 where this is fixed. ** Also affects: qtbase-opensource-src (Ubuntu Disco) Importance: Undecided Status: New ** Also affects: qtbase-opensource-src (Ubuntu Eoan) Importance: Undecided Status: New ** Also affects: qtbase-opensource-src (Ubuntu Bionic)

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1846821] Re: Qt print dialog has wrong default page size

2019-10-30 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
Thanks for the quick feedback! I have just uploaded this fix to Ubuntu, it is waiting in the review queue. Per the procedure, when it is accepted you will be asked to test the fix again, this time installing the packages from bionic-proposed repository. Also updated the bug description to

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1848784] Re: Crash in Qt 5.12.2

2019-10-30 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
** Information type changed from Public to Public Security -- You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to qtbase-opensource-src in Ubuntu. https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1848784 Title: Crash in Qt 5.12.2 Status in

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1846821] Re: Qt print dialog has wrong default page size

2019-10-30 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
Can you please test the packages in https://launchpad.net/~ci-train-ppa- service/+archive/ubuntu/3833? The patch did not apply to 5.9 branch so I had to make some changes to it. -- You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1848784] [NEW] Crash in Qt 5.12.2

2019-10-18 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
Public bug reported: Originally reported by Robert Loehning in : Every application based on Qt will crash when opening a crafted plain text file. Could you please add the patch below to your builds to fix this?

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1846821] Re: Qt print dialog has wrong default page size

2019-10-08 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
The fix is included in Qt 5.11, so I am marking it as affecting only Bionic. ** Also affects: qtbase-opensource-src (Ubuntu Bionic) Importance: Undecided Status: New ** Changed in: qtbase-opensource-src (Ubuntu) Status: New => Fix Released -- You received this bug notification

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1833536] Re: QuiteRSS crashes intermittently

2019-09-01 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
And now I have verified the fix for Disco using the same steps. ** Attachment added: "VirtualBox_Ubuntu 19.04_01_09_2019_15_28_44.png" https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/qtbase-opensource-src/+bug/1833536/+attachment/5286070/+files/VirtualBox_Ubuntu%2019.04_01_09_2019_15_28_44.png **

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1833536] Re: QuiteRSS crashes intermittently

2019-08-31 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
So the original reporter does not respond, and we need to somehow verify the fix to make it reach bionic-updates. I created a fresh Bionic VM, installed qtbase from -proposed, quiterss and qbittorrent and left them running for several hours (as you can see in the attached screenshot). No crash

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1834333] Re: Scaling problem with Qt apps

2019-08-27 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
It is an upstream fix that is not yet released. Note that the bug status is “In progress”. -- You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to qtbase-opensource-src in Ubuntu. https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1834333 Title:

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1834333] Re: Scaling problem with Qt apps

2019-08-27 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
This should be fixed by https://codereview.qt- project.org/c/qt/qtbase/+/265653, which will be included in Qt 5.12.5. ** Changed in: qtbase-opensource-src (Ubuntu) Status: New => In Progress -- You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Touch seeded packages,

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1832019] Re: Error when going to 'Tools -> Preferences -> Keyboard shortcuts' in Spyder3 in Bionic

2019-08-22 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
Thanks for the additional information. Still it is a bug in Spyder, not in Qt: 1) Cleanlooks and Plastique styles are inheriting from QProxyStyle. 2) So in Spyder’s HTMLDelegate.paint method, options.widget.style() returns a QProxyStyle. 3) In QProxyStyle.subElementRect method, the third

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1838891] Re: qt5 applications crash when opening file chooser in gtk desktops

2019-08-21 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
I just managed to reproduce the crash locally. Just before the crash, the following lines are printed to stderr: (AppImageLauncherSettings:27871): Gtk-WARNING **: 21:45:01.935: Could not load a pixbuf from icon theme. This may indicate that pixbuf loaders or the mime database could not be found.

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1832019] Re: Error when going to 'Tools -> Preferences -> Keyboard shortcuts' in Spyder3 in Bionic

2019-08-21 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
I cannot reproduce this issue with a fresh Ubuntu 18.04.3 VM. Please make sure you are using all packages from Ubuntu repository and not from PyPI. In any case, it would be a bug in spyder, not in qtbase or pyqt5. ** Attachment added: "VirtualBox_Ubuntu 18.04.3 LTS_21_08_2019_21_00_23.png"

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1838891] Re: qt5 applications crash when opening file chooser in gtk desktops

2019-08-04 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
Can you please specify some more details about this issue: 1) Which Ubuntu release are you using? 18.04 (Bionic), 19.04 (Disco), 19.10 (Eoan) or some other? 2) What is the version of Qt package? I.e. the output of “apt policy qt5-gtk-platformtheme”. 3) What desktop environment does this happen

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1824986] Re: twinkle doesn't start (stack smashing detected) (Lubuntu 18.04)

2019-07-18 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
Thanks for confirming, adjusting the bug status accordingly. ** No longer affects: twinkle (Ubuntu) ** Also affects: qtdeclarative-opensource-src (Ubuntu Bionic) Importance: Undecided Status: New ** Changed in: qtdeclarative-opensource-src (Ubuntu) Status: New => Fix Released

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1658836] Re: /usr/bin/twinkle:11:QBasicAtomicOps:QBasicAtomicInteger:QtSharedPointer::ExternalRefCountData::getAndRef:QWeakPointer:QPointer

2019-07-16 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/qt/qtbase/+/188320 says that the fix is included in Qt 5.9.0 and later versions (see the “Included in” button). As the latest Ubuntu LTS release has Qt 5.9.5, I think we can close this. ** Changed in: qtdeclarative-opensource-src (Ubuntu) Status: New =>

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1824986] Re: twinkle doesn't start (stack smashing detected) (Lubuntu 18.04)

2019-07-16 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
Hi Dima! This looks like https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-58508 to me. According to that bug, it is fixed in Qt 5.11, however the change is too large to backport to 5.9. Exporting QML_DISABLE_DISK_CACHE=1 should help as a workaround — can you try that? -- You received this bug

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1833536] Re: QuiteRSS crashes intermittently

2019-07-11 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
Dear William and Brian, Please test the updated Qt packages in -proposed and let us know your results and the version you tested with. Without this the update will not be released. -- You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Touch seeded packages, which is

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1833536] Re: QuiteRSS crashes intermittently

2019-07-07 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
Hi Łukasz, For disco, all autopkgtests are passing now. For bionic, the only failing package is kdeconnect. These failures are caused by OpenSSL update to 1.1.1, not by Qt update. Also, it is a bug in tests, not in real code. It was fixed upstream yesterday in

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1831505] Re: Qt5 incorrectly interpret keypresses from remote VNC keyboard

2019-07-02 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
> Packages from bionic-proposed fix the issue. Thanks, marking as verified then. ** Tags removed: verification-needed verification-needed-bionic ** Tags added: verification-done verification-done-bionic -- You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Touch seeded

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1833536] Re: QuiteRSS crashes intermittently

2019-06-24 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
** Also affects: qtbase-opensource-src (Ubuntu Disco) Importance: Undecided Status: New ** Changed in: qtbase-opensource-src (Ubuntu Bionic) Status: Confirmed => In Progress ** Changed in: qtbase-opensource-src (Ubuntu Disco) Status: New => In Progress -- You received

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1833536] Re: QuiteRSS crashes intermittently

2019-06-21 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
** Description changed: - After opening QuiteRSS it will run until crash happens. This happens - intermittently within the hour usually. + [Impact] + This bug affects QuiteRSS and other Qt applications, like plasma-discover (see https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=402848) and qbittorrent (see

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1831505] Re: Qt5 incorrectly interpret keypresses from remote VNC keyboard

2019-06-08 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
** Description changed: - Steps to reproduce: + [Impact] + Qt applications incorrectly interpret keyboard input when running over some VNC clients such as TightVNC. + + [Test Case] 1. Have Ubuntu 18.04 LTS installed with VNC server 2. Connect to Ubuntu 18.04 LTS from other machine with VNC

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1810346] Re: VLC interface not displayed correctly

2019-06-08 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
Can one of you please check if the issue still exists with Ubuntu 19.04 (which has Qt 5.12)? -- You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to qtbase-opensource-src in Ubuntu. https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1810346 Title:

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1795358] Re: FTBFS with MySQL 8.0

2019-06-08 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
Ubuntu 19.04 release has Qt 5.12, so marking this as fixed. ** Changed in: qtbase-opensource-src (Ubuntu) Status: New => Fix Released -- You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to qtbase-opensource-src in Ubuntu.

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1811678] Re: Inconsistent OpenGL support across architectures

2019-06-08 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
Sorry for the delay, for some reason I have not received a mail about this bug. Starting with Ubuntu 19.04 release, there is no difference between Debian and Ubuntu: both use OpenGL ES on armel/armhf, and desktop OpenGL on the other architectures. Initially I wanted to add arm64 to that list too,

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1831505] Re: Qt5 incorrectly interpret keypresses from remote VNC keyboard

2019-06-07 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
It was quite difficult to backport this even to 18.04, as I had to change the code in several places to make it compile. That was backporting only two releases back (5.11 → 5.9). 16.04 has 5.5 so that sounds impossible, however patches are welcome. -- You received this bug notification because

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1831505] Re: Qt5 incorrectly interpret keypresses from remote VNC keyboard

2019-06-07 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
Can you please try packages from https://launchpad.net/~ci-train-ppa- service/+archive/ubuntu/3731/+packages and see if they fix the issue? -- You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to qtbase-opensource-src in Ubuntu.

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1831505] Re: Qt5 incorrectly interpret keypresses from remote VNC keyboard

2019-06-04 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
** No longer affects: qttools-opensource-src (Ubuntu) ** No longer affects: tightvnc (Ubuntu) ** Also affects: qtbase-opensource-src (Ubuntu Bionic) Importance: Undecided Status: New ** Changed in: qtbase-opensource-src (Ubuntu) Status: New => Fix Released -- You received

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1831505] Re: Qt5 incorrectly interpret keypresses from remote VNC keyboard

2019-06-04 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
The Debian bug is marked as fixed in Qt 5.11. Can you please check if this bug is present in Disco (which has 5.12)? -- You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to qtbase-opensource-src in Ubuntu.

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1380702] Re: No keyboards shortcuts in QT apps

2019-05-10 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
Regarding the link in #73, it is dead because the relevant packages have been copied to official Ubuntu updates. -- You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to qtbase-opensource-src in Ubuntu.

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1380702] Re: No keyboards shortcuts in QT apps

2019-05-09 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
This bug was only relevant to Unity. Please file a new bug, preferably upstream to https://bugreports.qt.io and preferably after testing with Ubuntu 19.04 (which has newer Qt). -- You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1824753] Re: When I pass the Qt application to the secondary monitor the characters of the application increase

2019-04-26 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
Thanks for the video! Can you please file a bug upstream to ? -- You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to qtbase-opensource-src in Ubuntu. https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1824753 Title: When I

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1824753] Re: When I pass the Qt application to the secondary monitor the characters of the application increase

2019-04-23 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
> And by the way, it happens with other distros that use GNOME 3.32. Thanks for the info! Do you know if this is caused by GNOME upgrade (3.30 -> 3.32) or by Qt upgrade (5.11 -> 5.12)? Do you have any links to bugs in other distros or upstream? -- You received this bug notification because you

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1825485] Re: It requires two dependencies that are in conflict (libqt5core5a and qtbase-abi)

2019-04-23 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
So this was a problem caused by third-party PPA. If you want newer Qt, it is better to upgrade to a newer Ubuntu version (18.04 LTS has Qt 5.9, 19.04 has Qt 5.12), rather than use PPAs. ** Changed in: qtmultimedia-opensource-src (Ubuntu) Status: New => Invalid -- You received this bug

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1825485] Re: It requires two dependencies that are in conflict (libqt5core5a and qtbase-abi)

2019-04-22 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
What version of libqt5core5a do you have installed? -- You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to qtmultimedia-opensource- src in Ubuntu. https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1825485 Title: It requires two dependencies that

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1821091] Re: [FFe] Qt 5.12.2 update

2019-04-01 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
Hi, I have three things to mention: 1) We now have successfully rebuilt all reverse dependencies in the PPA. 2) I have checked whether Qt WebEngine 5.12 builds fine against Qt 5.11 and the answer is no. So I was wrong, and the only way to get Qt WebEngine security updates is updating all of Qt.

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1821091] Re: [FFe] Qt 5.12.2 update

2019-03-26 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
> The most ironic part is that you can not update it independently without having Qt 5.12. In fact you can, at least that was the case with previous Qt WebEngine versions: https://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qtwebengine-platform-notes.html#using-earlier-qt- versions-to-build-qt-webengine But anyway, any

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1821091] Re: [FFe] Qt 5.12.2 update

2019-03-25 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
Hi Łukasz! I have not yet rebuilt reverse dependencies, but if there is a chance of getting this FFe approved I can add them to the PPA tomorrow. If you are not going to approve this, then no problem for me personally, we will land 5.12.2 (or even .3) at the beginning of next release cycle. --

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1821091] [NEW] [FFe] Qt 5.12.2 update

2019-03-20 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
Public bug reported: Dear Release Team, I would like to update Qt in disco from 5.11.3 to 5.12.2. The reasons are the following: 1) The 5.11 branch is EOL and no longer receiving any fixes. The 5.12 branch is LTS and will be supported for three years. 2) New versions of Plasma are going to

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1820536] Re: print dialog cups "advanced tab" missing in qt5/kf5 based applications

2019-03-17 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
*** This bug is a duplicate of bug 1776173 *** https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1776173 The duplex settings were added in qtbase 5.9.5+dfsg-0ubuntu2, which is currently available in bionic-proposed. The whole "Advanced" tab is impossible to backport. If you look at openSUSE, they have not

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1776173] Re: qt print dialog shipped with bionic ignores printer defaults

2019-03-15 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
Thanks to you both for testing! Adjusting the tags accordingly. ** Tags removed: verification-needed verification-needed-bionic ** Tags added: verification-done verification-done-bionic -- You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Touch seeded packages, which is

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1776173] Re: qt print dialog shipped with bionic ignores printer defaults

2019-03-13 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
** Tags removed: verification-needed-cosmic ** Tags added: verification-done-cosmic -- You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to qtbase-opensource-src in Ubuntu. https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1776173 Title: qt print

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1776173] Re: qt print dialog shipped with bionic ignores printer defaults

2019-03-13 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
Sergio, Robert: can you please test the packages in bionic-proposed and cosmic-proposed? -- You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to qtbase-opensource-src in Ubuntu. https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1776173 Title: qt

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1776173] Re: qt print dialog shipped with bionic ignores printer defaults

2019-02-28 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
** Changed in: qtbase-opensource-src (Ubuntu Cosmic) Status: Incomplete => In Progress -- You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to qtbase-opensource-src in Ubuntu. https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1776173 Title:

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1776173] Re: qt print dialog shipped with bionic ignores printer defaults

2019-02-28 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
OK, I have just uploaded the fix for Cosmic too. If you want to test it before it is accepted into -proposed, it is also available here: https://launchpad.net/~ci-train-ppa-service/+archive/ubuntu/3634. -- You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Touch seeded

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1776173] Re: qt print dialog shipped with bionic ignores printer defaults

2019-02-14 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
Uploaded fix for Bionic, it is now waiting for approval in the queue: https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/bionic/+queue?queue_state=1 Will someone be able to test a Cosmic fix if I do it? ** Description changed: - All kde applications shipped with ubuntu and particularly kubuntu bionic - print via the

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1776173] Re: qt print dialog shipped with bionic ignores printer defaults

2019-02-13 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
Hi Robert and Sergio! Sorry for the delay with fixing this. In Qt packaging team, we are all volunteers and work in our free time. Initially I hoped that one of my co-maintainers would take care of this issue, but looks like they also didn’t have time, so I fixed it myself for the development

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1799111] Re: lots of Classes missing from docs (e.g. QFileInfo)

2019-02-09 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
@Łukasz: kdeconnect tests failures is a race condition in tests, not a real bug. This patch (which is applied in Disco) https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde- team/extras/kdeconnect/blob/master/debian/patches/ssl_socket_race_fix.diff would fix it. But as it’s a bug in tests and not in real code, I

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1799111] Re: lots of Classes missing from docs (e.g. QFileInfo)

2019-02-07 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
That definitely is not related to my changes. However, it could be caused by the fact that qtbase is rebuilt against new OpenSSL or something like that. I found a similar bug in Debian: https://bugs.debian.org/907339. Let’s see if retrying the tests against kdeconnect 1.3.3 (which just migrated

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1799111] Re: lots of Classes missing from docs (e.g. QFileInfo)

2019-02-05 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
Verifying in a cosmic chroot: # apt install qtbase5-doc-html qtdeclarative5-doc-html [...] Get:1 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu cosmic-proposed/universe amd64 qtbase5-doc-html all 5.11.1+dfsg-7ubuntu2 [22.1 MB] Get:2 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu cosmic-proposed/universe amd64

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1812150] Re: qhelpgenerator and qcollectiongenerator will not run

2019-01-18 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
> qtchooser could use a more informative error message, though. I agree. > Who maintains qtchooser? Is that you (Ubuntu)? No, it is maintained here (not very actively, though): https://code.qt.io/cgit/qtsdk/qtchooser.git/ https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/q/project:qtsdk/qtchooser,n,z For

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1812150] Re: qhelpgenerator and qcollectiongenerator will not run

2019-01-17 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
This is how qtchooser works. You need to install qt5-default package which provides a proper configuration, or export QT_SELECT=5, or run “qhelpgenerator -qt5” and so on. ** Changed in: qtchooser (Ubuntu) Status: New => Invalid -- You received this bug notification because you are a

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1799111] Re: lots of Classes missing from docs (e.g. QFileInfo)

2018-12-06 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
The packages are waiting in the review queue since November 27th: https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/cosmic/+queue?queue_state=1. Now it’s up to SRU team to review them. -- You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1806186] Re: qtbase5-dev package depends on qtwayland5 but doesn't install it

2018-12-01 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
This dependency is in Qt5Gui_QWaylandEglPlatformIntegrationPlugin.cmake. It is shipped in libqt5waylandcompositor5-dev, not in qtbase5-dev, so I am reassigning this bug accordingly. I have fixed it in this commit in our packaging Git: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1799111] Re: lots of Classes missing from docs (e.g. QFileInfo)

2018-11-26 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
The latest qtdeclarative build in Disco contains the properly built documentation, so marking this bug as fixed there. I am working on a backport to Cosmic now. ** Changed in: qtdeclarative-opensource-src (Ubuntu) Status: New => Fix Released -- You received this bug notification because

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1799111] Re: lots of Classes missing from docs (e.g. QFileInfo)

2018-11-15 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
This needs fixes in both qtbase and qttools. In addition, I will upload a no-change rebuild of qtdeclarative to demonstrate that the fix works. Updating the description accordingly. ** Description changed: [Impact] The packaged Qt documentation, which can be viewed in browser (qt*-doc-html

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1799625] Re: Enable journald support

2018-11-06 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
Please see the linked Debian bug for the latest status on this. TL;DR: We are not going to built with journald support for now, as it can break tests of some reverse dependencies. -- You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed

[Touch-packages] [Bug 1797040] Re: QtWebkit - missing doxygen tags file

2018-11-02 Thread Dmitry Shachnev
Thanks. Committed as https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde- team/qt/qt5webkit/commit/edfff7e6eeb3d08ccee40e059c26de3b5a3bd663, will be in the next upload. -- You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to qtwebkit-opensource-src in

  1   2   3   4   >