On Mon, Oct 08, 2018 at 12:35:33PM +0800, Weijun Wang wrote:
> All patches are posted to http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~weijun/twosigma-gss/.

Thanks!

(The patches I sent to you before posting to the list had the wrong
email address for me.  FYI.)

> In order to file a bug or post a patch, you need to be an author
> first. Read here: http://openjdk.java.net/projects/#project-author.

So it seems I need to send email to the project lead for... security?
And per-the census that would be Sean Mullan.  No email address is
given, but I guess it must be <username>@openjdk.java.net, yes?  I'll
try it.

> Let's pick 2 simple bug fixes to start with.

I'll pick two that apply out of order an let you know, otherwise I may
need to rebase so those come first and then send you a brand new set of
patches.

Nico