I ran `codespell` on modules owned by the security team (`java.security.jgss
java.security.sasl java.smartcardio java.xml.crypto jdk.crypto.cryptoki
jdk.crypto.ec jdk.crypto.mscapi jdk.security.auth jdk.security.jgss`), and
accepted those changes where it indeed discovered real typos.

I will update copyright years using a script before pushing (otherwise like
every second change would be a copyright update, making reviewing much harder).

The long term goal here is to make tooling support for running `codespell`. The
trouble with automating this is of course all false positives. But before even
trying to solve that issue, all true positives must be fixed. Hence this PR.

Commit messages:
 - Pass #2
 - Pass #1

 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=8340&range=00