> On May 8, 2017, at 5:47 PM, Dominick Grift <dac.overr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> And if you mean specifically in the context of DSSP, like I said I bet the
>>> changes would be minimal. So if you are interested in giving it a try I’ll
>>> be happy to look at the changes needed and give you a hand.
>>
>> I agree, and ive said that when I said: "a few rough edges" Its close the
>> usable with DSSP. It just needs to deal with some of the current assumptions:
>>
>> ill point out some:
>>
>> 1. return self.grep(name, "*.te", self.modules_path) # what about .cil
>> suffixed files?
>
> We should make this customizable something like: source_policy_suffix =
>
> Because we would need to catch *.conf , *.te , *.cil and any future high
> level source policy files that leverage cil

Like I said, I just renamed the PolicySource object to reflect that it’s
specific to reference policy. Feel free to send a patch adding a DSSP object
that implements the changes that you think are needed.

[deleted many similar requests]

>> 5. any references to type attributes should be customizable: ie.
>> process_types = ... filesystem_types = ... etc
>
> I do not consider Linux access vectors to be customizable, unlike types
> ,attributes, booleans, tunables etc)

I know what you mean, but I have to point out that the domain attribute has
been much more stable across many different operating systems than the object
classes and access vectors.

Thanks - Karl