Looking for experience and best practices from hospitals that have implemented
a sepsis coordinator position. Specifically, please reply to the following
* Hospital stats - how many sepsis patients do you see monthly? How
many beds do you have at your hospital? How long have you had a sepsis
coordinator position in place?
* What exactly does the sepsis coordinator do and what are their
* How much time each month do they spend on sepsis coordination?
* Do they have additional responsibilities or is their role 100% sepsis
* Have you experienced any improvement in data metrics after
implementing a sepsis coordinator position, such as SEP-1 compliance, sepsis
mortality, sepsis LOS, sepsis readmissions, etc.?
Any information that anyone can provide would be very much appreciated!
Leah Meyer, MBA, BSN, RN
System Manager - Clinical Quality Compliance
10101 Woodfield Lane, St. Louis, MO 63132
Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, is for
the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
Sepsisgroups mailing list