I did used Samsung email client on my personnal phone, that likely did badly
HTML input that messed up ASF mailing lists.

Apparently TMail to not mess up with formatting...

--

Best regards,

Benoit TELLIER

General manager of Linagora VIETNAM.
Product owner for Team-Mail product.
Chairman of the Apache James project.

Mail: btell...@linagora.com
Tel: (0033) 6 77 26 04 58 (WhatsApp, Signal)

On Oct 11, 2023 5:31 PM, from Wojtek Thanks for your comments.

Yes, Loom is very new and there were recently even blocker when upgrading James
beyond Java11
(serialization) though, with that out of the way I don't see bigger issues with
adoption (_maybe_
Scala compatibility, but that's huge _maybe_ :-) ).

Out of curiosity - what mailer have you used that garbled the messages?

Wojtek