On Fri, Oct 21, 2016 at 09:53:21AM +0530, Himanshu Joshi wrote:
>    I am sorry for bothering you so much William,
No problem.

>    I think rpm file is not getting installed on my system, forget about
>    building it. i tried with other rpm file
>    (adobe-release-x86_64-1.0-1.noarch.rpm) required for my system, which I
>    was sucessfully able to install with rpm -i command
>    The link you have shared is also not working for the

Do you mean you cannot access the link or that you encounter issues
following the instructions therein?

>    gridengine-8.1.9-1.el6.src.rpm file installation the errror is same
>    warning: gridengine-8.1.9-1.el6.src.rpm: Header V3 RSA/SHA1 Signature, key
>    ID 92258035: NOKEY
>    warning: user mockbuild does not exist - using root
>    warning: group mockbuild does not exist - using root
>    warning: user mockbuild does not exist - using root
>    warning: group mockbuild does not exist - using root
>    warning: user mockbuild does not exist - using root
>    warning: group mockbuild does not exist - using root
>    warning: user mockbuild does not exist - using root
>    warning: group mockbuild does not exist - using root

Those are warnings not an error.  Should be fairly harmless

>    please advice the needful

What OS/version of Linux are you using.  The simplest way to install
SoGE is to use the binary packages Dave or your distribution provides
rather than building from source.

William