Well the rocker bit the dust ( it must have been flying around the valve
cover) so I pulled one from my other engine but it is a stamped one and the
one  in the car is a cast kind, does it matter if its cast or stamped?
Roy

In a message dated 1/1/2014 12:01:58 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
j...@planetb.net writes:

The way  I fixed it before was to unbolt all the cam caps and slide it back
in place  and retorq cam caps. The problem is if you dropped a rocker, it
will happen  again. Cam or slider is worn out.

-----Original  Message-----
From:  shelbydodge-bounces+jcc=planetb....@imagilist.com
[mailto:shelbydodge-bounces+jcc=planetb....@imagilist.com]  On Behalf Of
rapid...@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, January 01, 2014 2:44  PM
To: shelbydodge@imagilist.com
Subject: Re: SD> no compression in  cyl 3?

i pulled the vcover and yes a slider fell off. im now trying to  find a
valve
compressor.
Roy

In a message dated 12/29/2013  9:16:08 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
amop...@yahoo.com  writes:

I don't know how you drive your cars, but I've seen  rockers  (followers)
get thrown off the cam.  The slider  cam/followers that the  older TD's
came
with are prone to wear and  get loose.  If they get revved  too fast, they
can
jump  off.  I've seen this twice in two different Omnis  my sister had, my
Dad's minivan, a car I bought from a friend and once on my  Shelby  Charger.

The roller rockers (followers) are less prone to get   thrown, but I have
seen
it happen.
Just an idea.  Good  luck