setup.  Nice and quiet after that.   When my Sister lost here first rocker, she
was quoted something like $800 for a cam and a couple rockers.  I brought her
car over here.  Then for $20.00, I found a perfect cam (hers was really worn)
and all the rockers.  Spent about 1.5 hours and put all that in.  My brother
calls me the next day and asked. "What did you do to her car?  It never ran
that good when I owned it"

Bob DohertyCoon Rapids, MN. MNSDAC Vice PresidentSDAC Member

'89 Shelby Daytona TII'89 Lebaron Convert TI'87 Shelby Charger'87 Shelby GLHS
#784'87 Shelby GLHS #654 '87 Horizon 2.2, 5 speed 45,000 actual miles'68 AMC
AMX #5816

----- Original Message -----From: RAPIDROY@aol.comTo:
shelbydodge@imagilist.comSent: Wed, 01 Jan 2014 21:56:50 -0000 (UTC)Subject:
Re: SD> no compression in cyl 3?

nope its a slider, i put it in and so far so good :)  In a message dated
1/1/2014 12:56:29 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, turbo...@juno.com writes:

Stamped sounds like a roller rocker. Not compatible if so.Rex

Sent from Samsung tablet

-------- Original message -------->From rapid...@aol.com Date: 01/01/2014 12:09
PM (GMT-08:00) To shelbydodge@imagilist.com Subject Re: SD> no compression in
cyl 3?

Well the rocker bit the dust ( it must have been flying around the valve cover)
so I pulled one from my other engine but it is a stamped one and the one in the
car is a cast kind, does it matter if its cast or stamped?Roy

In a message dated 1/1/2014 12:01:58 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,