Mekabe Ramein wrote:
>I had enabled it on policies and I've checked the policies file but
>there is no "log" or "LOG" in it.
>Also in the rules file there is no "log" or "LOG"

I suggest you re-read the previous message - you are NOT looking for
'log' in any file. You might try "grep -i debug /etc/shorewall/*",
and as well as debug you might look for the other levels which are :
   info, notice, warning, err, crit, alert, and emerg

>>Which part did you enable logging on?  If the policies or the rules
>>file, use the appropriate webmin button to edit the config file
>>manually.  In the policies file the log level is the 4th field.  Delete
>>it on each non-comment line where it occurs.  In the rules file it is
>>after the action preceeded by a colon, e.g. REJECT:debug.  Delete the
>>colon and the log level.

You might also check in shorewall.conf and check the setting for
VERBOSITY, BLACKLIST_LOGLEVEL, MACLIST_LOG_LEVEL,
TCP_FLAGS_LOG_LEVEL, RFC1918_LOG_LEVEL, SMURF_LOG_LEVEL,
LOG_MARTIANS. With the exception of VERBOSITY, all of this list
should be spat out by "grep LOG /etc/shorewall.conf".