Ok. Thank you.
I just removed them and logs have stopped.
I think now I found the reason.
There is a module named "Bandwidth Monitoring" in Webmin. I had played with
that.
So it wrote the "start" file I guess. I will be more sure after I reboot.

Before this module can report on network usage on your system, it must be
set up to monitor traffic on the selected external network interface.
Several firewall rules must be added.

*Warning - this module will log ALL network traffic sent or received on the
selected interface. This will consume a large amount of disk space and CPU
time on a fast network connection.*