I've rebooted; and yes it is solved.
Thanks for all the help.

Now I just have one issue.
I want to change the destination of the logs to another file(if I activate
any logs). I don't want to use the syslog and kern.log files.

In fact, I have the following line in my shorewall.conf file, but this file
is never created.
How can I activate this ?

I've read the logging documentation that you've sent but I am not sure how
to proceed ?
Now, my system has klogd and syslogd. Do I have to install ulog for
redirecting the log output to another file ?