Sorry I forgot to paste my "grep" loglevel output. Here it is:

router:~# grep -i debug /etc/shorewall/*
/etc/shorewall/start:run_iptables -I INPUT -i br0 -j LOG --log-prefix
BANDWIDTH_IN: --log-level debug
/etc/shorewall/start:run_iptables -I FORWARD -i br0 -j LOG --log-prefix
BANDWIDTH_IN: --log-level debug
/etc/shorewall/start:run_iptables -I FORWARD -o br0 -j LOG --log-prefix
BANDWIDTH_OUT: --log-level debug
/etc/shorewall/start:run_iptables -I OUTPUT -o br0 -j LOG --log-prefix
BANDWIDTH_OUT: --log-level debug
router:~# grep -i info /etc/shorewall/*
/etc/shorewall/shorewall.conf:#  For information about the settings in this
file, type "man shorewall.conf"
/etc/shorewall/shorewall.conf:#  Additional information is available at
router:~# grep -i notice /etc/shorewall/*
router:~# grep -i warn /etc/shorewall/*
router:~# grep -i err /etc/shorewall/*
router:~# grep -i crit /etc/shorewall/*
router:~# grep -i alert /etc/shorewall/*
router:~# grep -i emer /etc/shorewall/*
router:~#

I don't know why I have those "debug" keywords in the file named "start".
Any idea ?

And here is the LOG related shorewall.conf items:

LOGFILE=/var/log/shorewall
LOGFORMAT="Shorewall:%s:%s:"
LOGTAGONLY=No
LOGRATE=