________________________________
From: Tom Eastep <teas...@shorewall.net>

> In both 'restart' and 'reload', the provider routing tables and rules> are
> purged then reloaded. But they were purged and reloaded on 5.0 as well.

OK, but since 5.0 had OPTIMIZE=0 the "cut" was almost gone unnoticed.
I'd like to keep OPTIMIZE=All in 5.1.
So, since the stopped state is way longer, how do I allow lan-caib and lan-ibs
traffic?
This alone in stoppedrules isn't enough:
ACCEPT          $IF_LAN                $IF_IBS
ACCEPT          $IF_LAN                $IF_CAIB

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I need to build the appropriate routing
table as soon as shorewall is in the stop state.

Vieri