You right, you should perform 2 structural relaxations. Before doing this
do calculations without geom. optim. with different density of kpoints by
"%block kgrid_Monkhorst_Pack" and see convergence of kpoint density on
forces. This also should be checked for meshcutoff - convergence in forces
is very important for geom. optim.

--
Best wishes,
Maxim Arsent'ev, D.Sc.(Chemistry)
Laboratory of research of nanostructures
Institute of Silicate Chemistry of RAS

Responder a