MD.VariableCell false means internal geom. optimization with cell
parameters fixed and geom. opt. of internal coordinates of atoms only
MD.VariableCell true means full geom. optimization (geom. opt. of both
internal coordinates of atoms and cell parameters)
so when using MD.VariableCell false cell parameters are fixed

Responder a