Hi Guangliang,

> The option "b" is acceptable.
>
> b. If an applicant can demonstrate a plan to be multihomed in
>       immediate future, it is not a must they are physically multihomed
>       at the time of submitting a request

Thanks. Helpful to know and that's consistent with how we handle ASN requests in JPNIC.

If the issue is, some applicants misunderstand they must be multihomed at the time of submitting the ASN request (and plan to be multihomed is not acceptable), as described in an earlier post -

Perhaps it is a matter of stating this more clearly in the policy document?

Thanks,
Izumi