This is worrying re Confer as I am quite sure I could register 100,000
people with unique addresses.

We've entered a new era of bots - this would not be hard.

...Skeeve

*Skeeve Stevens - Senior IP Broker*
*v4Now - *an eintellego Networks service
ske...@v4now.com ; www.v4now.com

facebook.com/v4now ;  <http://twitter.com/networkceoau>
linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com ; Keybase:
https://keybase.io/skeeve

IP Address Brokering - Introducing sellers and buyers