Hi Martijn!

On Mon, Mar 30, 2020 at 02:39:47PM +0200, Martijn Scalé wrote:
> Opening the latest Zadig (2.5) (Options, List all Devices, select Logic S/16)
> change the drive to libusb-win32 (v1.2.6.0), succesfully.

Now this looks odd because libusb-win32 Windows kernel driver is used
by old libusb-0.1 API and long since deprecated. Windows software is
supposed to be using libusb-1 and that talks to microsoft "WinUSB"
driver.

> The issue is that when you finish your work, close PulseView and disconnect
> the
> analyser, when you start up again you have to again change the settings
> through
> Zadig,

Now that's strange. AFAIK windows matches drivers not only by VID/PID
but also either by physical USB port used to attach or (depending on
IgnoreHWSerNum) by serial number in USB descriptor, see [0].

So if you loose the driver binding I think it means that something is
changing. Probably this device gets different serial number each boot?

[0]
http://www.ftdichip.com/Support/Knowledgebase/index.html?ignorehardwareserialnumber.htm

mailto:fercer...@gmail.com