Description changed to:
I have a NUC running in Win10 without monitor trying to run sikuli. When
I remotely connected to it, sikuli works fine. After I have disconnected
Remote Desktop, Sikuli doesn't run until I reconnect with Remote
Desktop. The error message is as follows:

[error] RobotDesktop: checkMousePosition: should be L[1664,141]@S(0) - but is
not!
Possible cause in case you did not touch the mouse while script was running:
 Mouse actions are blocked generally or by the frontmost application.
You might try to run the SikuliX stuff as admin.

And this message remains when sikuli is running as admin. Is this
fixable? any suggested workaround?

is an answer contact for Sikuli.