Question #691355 on Sikuli changed:

Simon Fong is still having a problem:
i search around and find something like HDMI Dummy Plug. Do you think it'd be
useful?
And when i tried to connect with Teamviewer, the desktop resolution is lower
than RDP desktop.
After I'd changed the resolution, the sikuli could work with teamviewer.
then now the "logged in" issue, seem to me Lock Screen can be disabled in Win10
yet the NUC cannot be rebooted until weekend.

Sorry that if this question is more to Win issues and you are using
Mac...i wish there is some simple config to fix this issue.

is an answer contact for Sikuli.