Question #691355 on Sikuli changed:

RaiMan proposed the following answer:
I am on Windows as well, but I do not have a NOC.
I mentioned my macMini, because this was the motivation for Intel to create the
NOC line ;-)

To be clear: A machine (whatever system) that should run SikuliX
workflows using features like find(), click(), type() must have
something attached or emulated that is accepted by Java AWT as a screen
device (not-headless mode). On this screen the app under test must be
visible at runtime (no locked screen).

HDMI Dummy Plug: yes, this should solve it (emulates a screen with
FullHD resolution).

is an answer contact for Sikuli.