Udhay Shankar N wrote:
> INDIA TODAY-AC NIELSEN ORG-MARG SEX SURVEY: India's first ever,
> comprehensive, all-female survey that looks at a woman's basic instincts
> involved interviews with unmarried, married and separated women between
> 19 and 50 years of age from 10 cities. In Ahmedabad, women placed sex at
> 4, the highest in the country, on the 0-5 importance scale.

Cue that thread where Ashok mentioned one of his gujrati friends who got
a gujrati mistress shipped over from India to kenya because his wife
preferred eating jalebis to sex ..

Oh I get it, expat Gujratis dont get surveyed?

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | gpg EDEDEFB9
email sturmbahnfuehrer | lower middle class unix sysadmin