As far as i can see, nobody on this list is denying any of the social
ills you speak off.

Its not merely "hinduness" responsible for it, you see similar
problems in different parts of the world, social stratification
et.al.... Would similar social stratification in another country make
them hindu too ?

The problem here is you are trying to trying to say the RSS agenda
must not be condemned because lack of social reform is not being
condemned equally.

You also make very sweeping assumptions of people and about their
psyche without ever having met them.

But this is not the first time, since you have written a voluminous
tome on Pakistani society , whether ever having traveled there :)

On 7/18/07, shiv sastry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Wednesday 18 Jul 2007 8:55 pm, ashok _ wrote:
> I dont get the hindu connection ? how does "being more hindu" prevent you
> from crapping on the road...? what about all the people who dont want to be
> hindu, would they be more likely to crap on the road? this is a clear
> problem of civic sense, lack of facilities and too many people.

I am not surprised that you have not got the connection. You might want to
re-read what I have written.