I run Gutsy on a Lenovo R60. Suspend/Resume/Hibernate/Function keys/WLAN
all work out of the box. I am running Gnome, but heard that hardly
anything works in KDE.

Bluetooth works, but am having trouble pairing it with my Nokia E61 and
doing anything meaningful, such as using the phone as a BT GPRS modem.
Any pointers?

Bharath