vtms = middle aged women wearing diamond earrings.
culture vultures, I've heard "another" type described .. you know,
aggressively ethnic fabindia clothes, a bindi as large as a manhole cover,
consciously (over)use bharatnatyam mudras even in normal conversation over
dinner etc. Detest them almost as much as the VTMs.

Deepa Mohan [13/10/10 14:09 +0530]: